The Estates at Withers Preserves
The Estates at Withers Preserve has sophisticated living in Myrtle Beach’s popular Market Common, a unique village for shopping, dining. Grand Park Recreational Complex is nearby, whose multipurpose fields are just part of Myrtle Beach’ many recreation offerings that also include a minor league baseball stadium, 45 landscaped parks and, of course, 10 miles of beaches. Only 6.1 miles away, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade, which opened in 2010, has earned recognition from National Geographic and Travel + Leisure magazine as one of the nation’s best boardwalks. Other Grand Strand hotspots include Broadway at the Beach and Coastal Grand Mall. Myrtle Beach International Airport is only 4.9 miles from the community. Myrtle Beach’s Market Common Homes for Sale offers a unique lifestyle experience within a true urban village community. This is where the energy of the city blends perfectly with the relaxed lifestyle of the beach. In one perfect place, you can shop at the country’s best local and nationalMarket Common Homes for Sale retail stores, have a fabulous meal, see the latest movie, stroll by the lake or take a quick bike ride to the beach.
- The Estates at Withers Preserves is Walking distance to Market Common shops, dining, parks and cinema
- The Estates at Withers Preserves has New single family homes featuring single level and master down living
- The Estates at Withers Preserves homes include Bonus room, sunroom and screened in porch options per plan
- The Estates at Withers Preserves are Close to area golf courses, beaches, Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach and Coastal Grand Mall
- Models & move-in ready homes under construction now