Market View is a new Townhome and Condo Community in Market Common. Market Common is located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It is a lifestyle center with shopping, theaters, restaurants, grocery stores, and many more. Many of the popular stores include Pottery Barn, Barnes and Noble, Piggly Wiggly, Williams-Sonoma, Tommy Bahama, Victoria’s Secret and many more. The forward thinking and depth of expertise atMarket View in Dock Street Communities combine to create settings where people of every age and interest can thrive and flourish. Whether you wander the lanes of our “Main Street” or Traditional Neighborhood Design communities, or jump into the action of our active adult communities, you’ll quickly recognize the attention to detail and thoughtful planning that are the hallmarks of Dock Street living in theMarket View Community.
Market View Townhomes
Market View Homes are designed in the tradition of classic brownstone styled architecture, these two and three-bedroom townhomes will feature gourmet kitchens, front porches, natural gas and optional elevators. Marketview Townhomes are also conveniently located in the town center of The Market Common.
The all brick Marketview Townhomes reflect a classic brownstone style, designed by award-winning architects Pegram
• Awnings and porches per elevation
• Smooth-finished, nine-foot high ceilings
• Deluxe interior trim package including crown moulding in dining room and foyer/entry area, one-piece chair rail in dining
room with “picture frame” moulding below and 4 ¼” baseboards throughout.
• Pre-finished hardwood flooring in downstairs foyer and powder room (per plan)
• Staircase in the living area includes stained oak handrail and painted newel posts with painted balusters; classical design