Burberry Terraces is the latest addition to The Market Common in Myrtle Beach. The upscale, quaint townhomes will range in price from $400,000 to $650,000 and construction will start towards the end of this year or early next year. The renderings of the facade elevations are gorgeous, reminiscent of a Charleston town. These townhomes have been much anticipated by many who have frequented our offices in Market Common on Howard Street.
– Each Burberry Terraces floorplan features one or more of the following unique and distinctive interior features: interior transom windows, barrel-arched
passageways, decorative interior columns, sitting area in master suites, second floor balcony, tray ceilings, dedicated laundry areas, etc.
– Ceilings in flat areas are approximately 10’ on first floor and 9’ high on second floor, except Canterbury plan where principal living areas feature 12’ tall ceilings
– Elevator Option (Stratford and Oxford Plans only)
– Gas fireplace (two gas fireplaces in Manchester Plan)
– Deluxe interior trim package, including classic Charleston style door casings, two-piece crown molding in downstairs foyer,
living room, dining room and kitchen. One-piece chair rail in dining room with “picture framing” below. Baseboards are 4 1/4“
– 8’ solid core interior doors first floor
– Pre-finished “engineered” hardwood flooring throughout first floor except bedrooms
– Wood interior stairs with special classical design starter post
– Oil rubbed bronze egg knob door hardware w/matching hinges